Post-certification service for maintenance and improvement of quality-environment-health management systems
Improving management system debuts immediately after the certification audit and should be continued permanently during its life.
Projects include maintenance and improvement activities such as:
correcting problems identified in the audit certification and surveillance audits;
- internal audit management system, according to the standard of reference;
- system performance analysis;
- initiate actions that allow the elimination of problems and improve performance;
- staff training on topics of the management system implemented;
- professional assistance in the certification audits, monitoring and extension;
- maintenance fee secured done online or at the headquarters of the organization.