Integrated system management
Consulting on the implementation of an integrated management
A certification of integrated management systems is the best solution for an organization proponent of the concept of Total Quality Management.
Managers, responsible for quality can opt for the simple approach of the benefits of integrated management systems that integrated quality-environment-occupational health and safety management are areas that are interrelated principles and similar structures.
Integration of two or more systems management in an integrated management system can have the following advantages:
- simplifying the management systems already in place;
- increase the benefits of the system in each part;
- optimization of resources used;
- reducing costs of maintenance of several management systems.
An integrated management approach is a logical and systematic management which enables strategic decisions and operational best taking into account all key aspects that lead to the effective functioning of an organization, both in terms of quality and environmental or safety and food hygiene etc.
Implementing an integrated ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001 has the following advantages:
- defining a quality policy, environment, health and safety, food hygiene;
- setting process, environmental issues, those concerning health and safety arising from activities, products to ensure quality and to determine the outcome of environmental, health and safety work;
- creating conditions for all activities of planning, control, monitoring, corrective actions, auditing and analysis.
The main advantage is the lower overall cost of implementing all 3 standards.