Consulting OHSAS 18001
OHSAS 18001 - system management occupational health and safety
OHSAS is an abbreviation of the English "Health Occupational and Safety Management Systems"
The standard applies to any company that wants to have a proactive approach on occupational health and safety and to develop performance management.
OHSAS 18001 is a viable solution to the challenges that we face a society related accidents at work and occupational diseases, lost days of work and compensation paid to employees as well as some warnings because of compliance legislation.
What are the benefits of implementing a system OHSAS?
- Monitors the performance of the health and safety at work to be met by each employee;
- Elimination and prevention of accidents by training employees;
- Identifying hazards, assessing and controlling risks;
- Fixing the objectives and programs and preparation of documents and records;
- Identification of accidents and incidents occurred through the actions of correction and prevention;
- Control and review the audits.